Activities & Services Category: Port & Marina
Ponton of Cité du Vin : 150/134 quai de Bacalan – 33000 Bordeaux – Tél : 05.56.93.93.56. Mail : email@example.com Reservation request : http://www.bordeaux-metropole.fr/Formulaires/Demande-de-stationnement-d-un-bateau-Mooring-reservation-request A magnificent pontoon delivered on 1st June 2016, 94 m. long and 5.5 m. wide, it perfectly highlights the figure of the Cité du Vin. Equipped with a 31.5-metre walkway and an intrusion portal, all railings are thermolaced for a superior finish. The floor is a masaranduba-salvage in essence. The lighting is made up of powerful spotlights and has 6 masts with motion detectors. Its purpose is :
- to accommodate passenger boats for disembarkation/embarkation;
- the reception of river shuttles (Bat³) and taxi boats; the touching of river liners;
- the reception of pleasure craft for short terms,
- the reception of sailboats and yachts in a waiting position before passing under the Jacques chaban Delmas bridge ;
- and finally an event vocation in connection with the artistic programming of the Cité du Vin.
Technical information :
- Length/ Capacity : 90 meters / 300 passenger / 1500 T of deplacment.
- Freeboard 1.15 mètres
- Networks: 3 bornes alimentation eau et électricité pour 16 et 32 ampères
- Free WIFI.
- Night lighting
- Security: access to the pontoon by a gate with a digital entry code
Nearest river or canal: Garonne