Activities & Services Category: Port & Marina
Pontoon Honor : Quay Richelieu 33000 Bordeaux – Tél : 05.56.93.93.56 – Mail : email@example.com Reservation request : http://www.bordeaux-metropole.fr/Formulaires/Demande-de-stationnement-d-un-bateau-Mooring-reservation-request In the junction of the Garonne and the Dordogne and in approximately 100 km from the Atlantic Ocean by the estuary of the Gironde, Bordeaux Métropole is accessible in big cruise liners maritime as sailing ships. More urban large set to the world registers on the UNESCO world heritage list, Bordeaux abounds in places of interest. Historical, cultural and landscaped heritage, gastronomy, shopping the stopover at the heart of the port(bearing) of the Moon is a privileged stage. Further to the refitting of quays in left side (4.5 km) inaugurated in 2009, the pontoon of honor was delivered in 2011. Built to participate in the animation of the river in a permanent way, it hosts the big sailboats, the boats of big sailing and the small units of Marine (900 tons of movement).
Technical information :
- Length/ Capacity : 155 meters / 600 passenger
- networks : 5 bornes à eau / 5 bornes électriques avec branchement 220V + 1 branchement 380 V.
- Storage tank grey waters.
- Free WIFI.
- Security : access to the pontoon by a gate with a digital entry code.
- Bordeaux is the port of registry of 6 companies of cruises which propose itinerant stays aboard 6 river liners on the Garonne, the Dordogne and the estuary of the Gironde, with stopovers to Pauillac, Blaye, Libourne and Cadillac, allowing a discovery of vineyards and heritage(holdings).
- Several companies(societies) of Bordeaux propose strolls going of one the hour in the day to the Port(Bearing) of the Moon, on the Garonne and the Estuary, aboard boats to passengers, with or without restoration(catering).
- Bordeaux account eleven museums, rich in high-quality permanent collections, dedicated to the fine arts, to the contemporary art and to the decorative arts and to the design, but also to the natural history, to the archaeology, to the ethnography or still to the history(story).
- Events : Bordeaux River Festival, Bordeaux Wine Festival, Bordeaux SoGood, les Epicuriales, le marathon, jumping, Bordeaux jazz festival, l’Eté métropolitain, la Foire internationale, Bordeaux Tasting, Bordeaux Rock festival, la traversée de Bordeaux à la nage….
Tourism Office of Bordeaux: 05 56 00 66 00 – 12 cours du 30 juillet 33 000 Bordeaux
Nearest river or canal: Garonne