Activities & Services Category: Local produce
Upon arrival, Patrick our beekeeper will introduce you the the world of Beekeeping
- Discovery of the Beekeeper’s tools
- Knowledge of the different elements that makes the beehive.
- Observation of the colony’s work on the hive.
- Opening of a beehive, to meet the bee’s life (brood, worker bees, drone (male bee), queen)
Duration between 1h30 to 2h, protection ‘s suits provided
By group of 2 to 4 guests with appointments
Introduction to the world of beekeeping
- 20€ by adults
- 10€ for children from 10 to 14 years old. Free for children of less than de 10 years old. Duration 1h30 to 2h, per group of 2 to 4 guests. Protection’s suits provided.
Honey sold on the property, to make sure you we are home to welcome you, be sure to call us before coming.
To extend your stay at the property, Martine and Patrick offer you to discover their unusual lodging => Link
Activity: Local produceName of Business: Les Ruchers du PigeonnierNearest river or canal: Canal de Garonne, GaronneAddress: Retou Nord Meilhan sur Garonne
FrancePhone: +33 (0)5 53 20 98 29Mobile: +33 (0)6 51 20 60 51
Name of Business: Les Ruchers du Pigeonnier
Nearest river or canal: Canal de Garonne, Garonne