Béziers Méditerranée Tourist Board Maison du Site – 9 écluses de Fonseranes – rue du Canal Royal, 34 500 Béziers – Tel : +33 (0)4 99 41 36 36 – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org – web : www.beziers-mediterranee.com –
- Dedicated Travel advisors
- Boutiques (local wines, sweets, olives ; bookshop, souvenirs…)
- Ticket sales : online and in our offices (guided tours, shows, concerts, sports events…)
- Treasure hunts
THE CANAL DU MIDI IN BEZIERS MEDITERRANEE
– Beziers harbour :
Boatsmasters’ House, quai du Port-Neuf. Tel (+33) 04 67 36 80 08.
– 16 moorings, 15 of which provide water and electricity ; video-surveillance ; shoppingmall, busstop on the quay and railwaystation nearby ; cabs for families and disabled perones ; food delivery.
Open all year : April 15th to october 31st, 9:00-12:30 am and 2:00-7:30 pm, 7 days a week, including holidays. November 1st to April 14th, 8:00-12:00 am and 1:30-5:30 pm, from monday to friday.
– Villeneuve-lès-Béziers harbour :
Tourist Board, tel (+33) 04 99 41 36 36.
Clean water, sanitary facilities
Operating times : november 1st/March 31st, closed. April 1st/June 30th and September 1st/October 31st, open on wednesdays, thursdays and fridays, from 9 to 12:30 am. July 1st/ August 31st, from monday to friday, 9-12 am.
Béziers Méditerranée ? It’s a community of 17 villages, towns and of for worlds :
- On the seaside : Valras-Plage and Sérignan
- Downtown : Béziers of course, where Paul Riquet (who created the Canal du Midi) was born,
- In the vineyards : the villages (Alignan-du-Vent, Bassan, Boujan-sur-Libron…) are built on the ruins of roman villas ;
- On the Canal du Midi : Béziers, Villeneuve-lès-Béziers and Cers, are all crossed by the Mr Riquet’s Canal.
Here you will find many places to explore, events to attend, moments to enjoy. For further information : www.beziers-mediterranee.com
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- canal du Midi