Activities & Services Category: Tourist Offices
Office de Tourisme Moissac-Terres des Confluences : 1, Boulevard de Brienne – 82 200 MOISSAC – T : 05 32 09 69 36 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Occitanie, between Bordeaux and Toulouse, bathed by the Tarn and the Garonne, the Community of communes Terres des Confluences radiates over 22 communes and a pool of life of more than 40,000 inhabitants.
Moissac, site labeled Grands Sites d’Occitanie/Sud de France, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site under the Ways of Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle offers the site an unparalleled influence.
From Le Puy-en-Velay, the Via Podensis path crosses the villages of Moissac, Lauzerte and Auvillar, in the heart of the remarkable landscapes of Tarn and Garonne.
With outdoor activities such as the departmental leisure centre or the Vélo Voie Verte of the Canal des Deux Mers and its direct connection to the motorway, Terres des Confluences is focused on developing its economic and tourist attractiveness.
Welcome to Moissac – Terres des Confluences !
- July and August :
- every day from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm and telephone reception Monday to Saturday from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm;
- Sunday and public holidays from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
- Our Concierge Service offers you a personalized reception by appointment and a service drive : we take the orders and give you the documentation.
- From November to March :
- Monday to Saturday from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm
- Closed on Sunday – Closed on December 25 and January 1.
- April, May, June and October :
- Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 1pm and from 3pm to 6pm.
- September :
- Monday to Saturday from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- July and August :
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Canal de Garonne, Tarn