Eaurizon: Base Puichéric (500m from the Puichéric lock and 2kms from the Aiguille lock) 51, route Minervoise 11700 Puichéric – +33 (0) 4 68 49 99 82
Open all year from 9h to 19h.
The Aude on the part where our reception center is located in Puichéric is softened.
In the “Independence” rental formula, for an hour, half-day or for a bivouac, you will have the choice between the 2-seater canoe (or 3 for children up to 9 years) and the kayak a place to linger over of the Aude. We offer you a quick technical initiation at the start.
Our main downhill courses are around Puichéric:
- Discovery 6 kms: 1h30: Puichéric- Pont de Castelnau
- Over the Aude: 12 km: St Couat -Tourouzelle – 3h30 descent
- Immersion: 2h30 to 3h00 of descent
- Parcours des Moulins: 8.5 km Puichéric -Tourouzelle 2h30 to 3h descent.
- Course of the slabs: 9km Capendu -Puichéric. 2:30 to 3:00 downhill.
- Rando: 20 km Capendu-Tourouzelle. 5h30- 6h00 downhill
- Bivouac: 20 km Capendu – Tourouzelle.
At its source, the Aude is a very tumultuous river. On our second home site in Axat, we offer activities such as rafting, hydrospeed or canoe raft.
The Aude enjoying EDF water releases for whitewater activities, we enjoy pleasant conditions from April to October.
During the spring, we can also introduce you to other Pyrenean rivers in Languedoc-Roussillon.
Tel: +33 (0)4 68 49 99 82
Nearest river or canal: Aude et Canal du Midi