The Comptoir du Lauragais : Comité Départemental du Tourisme de la Haute-Garonne
Maison de la Haute-Garonne – Port-Lauragais – 31290 Avignonet-Lauragais – Tél : 05 61 81 69 46
Located by the Canal du Midi, about forty kilometers from Toulouse, towards the Mediterranean sea, « Haute-Garonne Tourism » invites you to discover the know-how and the riches of its territory at the Comptoir du Lauragais. You will find :
- A Store with a large choice of local products made by craftsmen or farmers of the Haut-Garonne « département » .
- A Tourism area to get documentation and personalized advice on the territory and the Canal du Midi.
- Bicycle rentals, in season, for rides along the Canal du Midi.
- An exhibition where 4 essential themes of the Lauragais are highlighted thanks to innovative and entertaining multimedia devices: The Canal du Midi, the pastel, the winds and the mills and finally the agricultural and gourmet productions. Free entrance.
The Comptoir du Lauragais is open all year round, 7 days a week.
To reach Port-Lauragais :
GPS address : 43.353821, 1.
- By the A61 freeway, between the Villefranche-Lauragais and Castelnaudary interchanges
- By the road D813 at Avignonet
- By the Canal du Midi and its bicycle path
To know more : WebSite
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- canal du Midi