30 / 12 / 2015 at 22:04 #5349canalfriendsKeymaster
Welcome to the Canalfriends Community.
Thank you for choosing to participate on our website. In order to ensure that you are a real human and accept your contributions, your email will be verified and you must accept our Code of conduct by ticking the relevant box.
Become a member/user.
You determine via ‘settings’ on your profile page, which personal information is made public ‘everyone’ or to your friends and community alone. Take the time to complete these settings when you join the forum. The amount of personal on the site is managed by you.
How to post messages: In order to post messages, you must agree to the code of conduct below.
FORUM LANGUAGES: ENGLISH & FRENCH ONLY
TYPING ONLY IN CAPITAL LETTERS: Please avoid writing only in capital letters – this is considered as raising your voice in forum language. Please treat other users with respect.
Breaches: For users breaching the code of conduct, their account will be blocked should their behaviour persists.
Objections: You may object to a post by clicking on the ‘Report’ button on that post. This report will be dealt with by a moderator as soon as possible. This ‘Report’ facility should not be abused as this will lead to being banned from the forum.
1. Do not advertise products or services on the forums. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. All spam and advertising will be removed. Spam is defined her as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content
2. Keep to the topic of the original thread and do not post multiple threads on the same
3. Do not Use the forum in a manner deemed inappropriate by Canalfriends.
Members/Users must not post messages which:
• Are not the official Canalfriends message board languages. All posts must be in French or English only. Posts in other languages will be deleted at the discretion of Canalfriends
• Are sexist, racist, abusive or drogatory based on their religion, race, sex, political beliefs, disability or sexual orientation. The account of the member would be deleted without email notification.
• Bully members- Do not bully, threaten, intimidate or harass members. Authors of these posts will be permanently banned without prior warning.
• Make libellous comments about individuals or companies. As the author, you are fully responsible in cases of libel, and will need to prove your statement or comment is legal.
• Infringe copyright.
• Contain profanity or obscene content- If you see words in your post being replaced with ****, please edit your post and tone it down. To edit a post, click the “Edit”.
• Incite illegal activity including the praise or promotion of terrorism or incitement to racial hatred. Authors of these posts will be permanently banned without prior warning.
• Link to and/or references content not allowed under these guidelines.
• Threatening to Leave the Forum posts.- You are free to cancel your membership of Canalfriends forums at any time, so there is no need to ‘threaten’ to leave.
• Involve hacking- Guessing someone else’s password and accessing other accounts. Members who hack will instantly be permanently banned without prior warnings.
• Impede or disrupt the flow of the discussions in the Forum.
• Include personal information about others, or publish private correspondence or report conversations where there has been a reasonable expectation of privacy from other parties.
• The Canalfriends code of conduct also includes material sent via personal messages through this forum and profile information including, but not limited to, signatures and avatars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.