The Lot has its source in the Cevennes mountains (Lozère) and flows into the River Garonne 485 km at Aiguillon (Lot-et-Garonne) .
There are 3 navigable sections (dark blue) :
- from Aiguillon 78km downstream at Saint Vite in the Lot-et-Garonne
- 44km from Touzac to Albas in the Lot department
- 75 km from Luzech to Cénevières in the Lot department
Exceptional heritage sites tell the story of this valley (castles, perched villages … ) and invites discovery of the territory.
- Click on the black stars to points of interests (castles, villages,..). If you notice an omission, don’t hesitate to let us know.
- In the relevant sections of our site, find accomodation, useful addresses and events near the river Lot.